Orthodontics can be hassle-free and comfortable when you go to the right place. Dr. Erickson provides ClearCorrect invisible braces to patients who want to achieve healthy, attractive smiles.
What are ClearCorrect Braces?
ClearCorrect braces are a great alternative to metal braces that will allow you to enjoy a discreet orthodontic treatment.
ClearCorrect works through the usage of a customized series of clear aligners. Dr. Erickson and his team will design your series of aligners based on your needs. The aligners will gradually shift the teeth to create your ideal smile–no brackets or wires necessary!
What are the Advantages of ClearCorrect?
Some of the advantages of aligner therapy include:
- Your aligners are virtually invisible. No one around you will notice your braces, and you can maintain your current look.
- You can remove your aligners to eat and drink. Unlike traditional braces, you can eat whatever you want while you wear ClearCorrect braces!
- The aligners should be removed while you brush and floss your teeth. You will be able to keep up your normal oral health care routine without complicated changes.
- The aligner trays can be used for professional teeth whitening as well, if you want to improve your smile further.
- Your final set of aligners can be used as a retainer to keep your straight smile in place for years into the future.
- You will avoid the discomfort of poking brackets and wires. There’s no need to carry around wax when your braces are designed with a smooth and durable plastic.
Design your Perfect Smile
Don’t hesitate to ask Dr. Erickson about other cosmetic treatments like porcelain veneers or professional whitening. When you combine these treatments with ClearCorrect, you can enhance your teeth immensely and create a movie star smile. ClearCorrect braces and other cosmetic treatments can give you the self-esteem that leads to a more enjoyable lifestyle.
Come in for your initial consultation to decide if ClearCorrect braces are a good option for you. Dr. Erickson will help you evaluate your needs and create an orthodontic plan that suits you. To schedule your visit, please call our office today.