Dental implants are a fantastic way to replace one or more missing teeth! During this procedure, a small titanium shaft is surgically implanted into the jawbone and allowed to set. The jaw bone grows around it, forming a tight connection.
These small titanium shafts (dental implants) stop the bone loss that is associated with missing teeth. They serve as replacement tooth roots that maintain your facial shape and anchor your brand new teeth.
Once your new dental implants have integrated with your jawbone, Dr. Erickson will attach each replacement tooth to the top of an implant. This is a permanent solution that has many advantages over dental bridgework.
Dental Implant Expertise at Jordan Landing
Many dentists send their patients away to specialists for tooth implant placement. At Jordan Landing Dental Care, we have all of the resources and expertise you need to receive perfect dental implants!
We can both place and restore your dental implants right here in our office.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- They do not rely on the surrounding teeth for support. They won’t stress, damage, or affect your remaining healthy teeth.
- Can be used to install permanent bridges, dentures, or crowns–the choice is yours!
- Stop jaw bone loss for good so that you can maintain a functional bite and a youthful appearance.
- No need to readjust your dentures or carry around adhesive. Your implant supported replacement teeth will never become loose or uncomfortable.
- You can rely on your dental implants to stay firmly in place while you chew, speak, and smile.
- They are easy to brush and floss, and they can last for a lifetime!
Mini Dental Implants
We also provide mini dental implants. These implants are about half the diameter of traditional implants, and are mostly used to stabilize lower dentures.
Our mini dental implants can be placed in a single appointment and can be immediately used! The cost of mini dental implants is about 50-70% that of standard dental implants. To find out if you are a candidate for mini dental implants, contact our office.
If you’re interested in restoring your flawless smile with dental implants, give us a call. We will help you schedule a free consultation with Dr. Erickson today.